A number of people have asked us to create a connector to send alerts on the Discord community platform.
So, after planning and realizing this feature, we are pleased to announce that as of tonight, you can take advantage of this new integration for free!
To quickly set up the alert messages of our monitoring tools on your Discord server, please follow the steps below :
- Go to the settings panel of your Discord server under “Integration”.
- Create a new Webhook and copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Log in to the Hitflow manager and go to the Integration section (Settings section).
- Add a new integration by selecting the “Discord” type and pasting the previously copied URL.
- Now go to the contact management (heading “alerts”) and edit an existing contact.
- Add a method of type “Integration” and select with the drop-down menu the integration created just now.
- Validate and go back to your Discord server to see a message indicating the success of the configuration.
If the above explanations are not enough to allow you to quickly set up the notifications on your Discord server, we invite you to consult the documentation related to this new integration.