Since the addition of alerts in SMS format, we continue our efforts to diversify the solutions on which our robots can send you notifications.
Today, an important step has been taken, as we have finally completed the module called “integration”. The objective of this module is to centralize all third party services in which our robots can send alerts.
For the time being, we have preferred to work with a service we know well. We have transformed the old “Webhook Slack” so that it now uses our new integration module.
To receive alerts in your Slack workspace, you will first need to associate your Hitflow account with your Slack account:
- Go to your Hitflow account manager
- Open the integration module from the navigation menu: “Settings > Integrations”.
- In the new page, click on the “Add integration” button to open a popup.
- Enter a name for your new integration.
- Click the “Allow Access” button to be redirected to Slack.
- Grant access permissions for our bots to write to your Slack workspace.
Once you have completed the association of your Hitflow account with Slack, you will finally be able to add the new integration to your contacts.
- Go to the “Alerts > Contacts” section of your Hitflow manager.
- Edit or create a new contact.
- Add a new method of type “Integration” and then use the drop-down menu to select the integration of your choice.
- Validate the configuration by clicking on the “Save” button.
When you save this configuration, you will see a message in your Slack channel telling you that the configuration has been completed. From now on, alerts will be sent to your Slack workspace.
We will be adding new services in the near future and we invite you to contact our support team to let us know which ones you would like to see added as a priority.