Many of you have asked us to generate statistics concerning the consultation of your public status pages.
Not wanting to compete with experts in this field, we preferred to allow you to integrate existing audience measurement tools.
As a first integration, we have added the option to allow you to configure a Google Analytics code in your page.
To add this identifier, here is the procedure to follow:
- Login to your Hitflow manager.
- Display the list of public status pages you have created from “Alerts > Status Pages”.
- Edit the page of your choice by clicking on the “edit” button.
- Go to the “Customizations” section to find the line titled “Google Analytics ID”.
- Fill in your GA ID looking like “UA-xxxxxxxxx-x” then validate by clicking on the “Save” button.
We will soon be able to add support for other audience analysis tools. Don’t hesitate to ask us for it in the support tab from the manager!