You can send yourself activity reports by email to get a summary of the tests performed over a defined period of time according to three possible choices: daily, weekly, monthly.
To configure this new feature, we invite you to follow the following procedure:
- Login to your Hitflow account.
- Go to the “Alerts > Reports” page and click on the “Create a report” button.
- In the creation form, specify a name for this automatic report, choose the frequency of sending and the email of the recipient.
- Define the content of the report by checking the websites, SSL certificates, domain names and servers that should be included in the report.
- Validate the creation of the report by clicking on the “Save” button.
According to the defined frequency, you will receive your email according to the rules below:
- Daily: every day at 7am.
- Weekly: every Monday at 7am.
- Monthly: every 1st of the month at 7am.
We plan to allow a report to be sent to multiple email addresses. However, while waiting for this change, we invite you to create several automatic reports (one per email address).