We are continuing the development of functionalities related to the use of Hitflow in the enterprise by offering you a new update allowing multi-user management.
For all eligible offers, you can now share access to your account with other Hitflow users.
By giving access to your account, other users will be able to :
- Set up availability tests.
- Set SSL certificate or domain name reminders.
- Set server monitoring alerts.
- Change the information of contacts receiving alerts.
- Customize public status pages.
- Manage Hitflow API authentication tokens.
The management of the accesses to your account is done from the manager in the “Settings > Users” section. In this page, you will be able to add, delete or deactivate access to a user.
Please note that although the main part is shared between all users of the account, the settings page is accessible only by the account holder (creator).
A management of permission groups allowing in particular the definition of certain roles will be deployed as part of a future update.