When our robots perform tests on your websites, the request and response are logged so that you can view them later.
Many improvements have been made to make it easier for you to view these performance reports and you can now take advantage of the following features:
- A list summarizing the events that trigger alerts such as an unavailability due to a 404 error or a return to normal.
- A list displaying response times by hourly or daily intervals.
- A list showing all the tests performed
- A list showing all alerts sent
The contents of these lists can be filtered to help you in your next searches:
- A time interval
- The country where the test is performed
We plan to add new features very soon, so stay tuned!