A feature that many of you have been waiting for has arrived! You can now create public status pages that can inform your users and customers about the status of your services.
To configure a page, go from the manager to the “Status pages” tab in the “Alerts” section.
When creating your pages, select the websites whose availability should be communicated to your users. You will also have access to the following features:
- Definition of the page title.
- Password protection.
- Setting up a custom URL through a subdomain.
- Add your logo on the page.
- Setting up Google Analytics ID to track your page’s audience.
- Modify all the CSS style of the page.
If you would like to see what a Hitflow status page looks like, we invite you to take a look at the one presenting the state of health of our services :
New features to manage your status pages will be released in the coming weeks.